Sunday, September 7, 2008

Did she grow up in a cave?!

My roommate put my nice, plastic coffee tumblers in the MAIN RACK of the dishwasher. This stuff is PLASTIC. Let me repeat that it is PLASTIC, and therefore will warp in the excessively hot dishwasher. These aren't even supposed to go in the dishwasher, but I do put them in there, on the TOP RACK, because the TOP RACK doesn't receive the direct hot water. Same goes for my Pyrex lids that need to MAINTAIN A FUCKING SEAL.

This girl is pissing me the fuck off. I swear, if the seals on my travel mugs no longer seal, bitch is getting me some new tumblers. The CS one is stainless, but the seal part of it is plastic. I should note, also, that the nice textured rubber grip ring on the CS one had slid out from where it fits into an indentation, thanks to the excessive heat of the dishwasher.

And it's not like there wasn't room on the top rack: she put the DISHES on the top rack and the PLASTIC CUPS on the bottom.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment