Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am trying so hard not to stoop to her level of bitchy notes.

Elevators broken. I live on the TOP FLOOR.

Cut because I swear. A lot.

Top FUCKING floor.

And, because my roommate has taken to writing notes (dumb whore), I decided that hey, today is as good of a day as any to take out the trash--- even though around 2/3 to 3/4 of it is hers. See, I buy in bulk, so I use very little packaging, I have my own fabric bags for grocery shopping, and, unlike her, I do not buy a ton of weird-ass shit and then throw it all out. I also WASH OUT my recycling, unlike her, despite my asking her to please at least rinse her recycling. And oh, my most common trash is... tea leaves and lemon rinds---

And so, I did take out the trash.

Down more than ten flights of stairs, mind you, because THE FUCKING ELEVATORS WERE OUT. I got to the first floor to call the office (because they're out on Sunday), and I saw an open elevator, which I thought was maybe why I couldn't get one on the tenth floor for about five minutes. Note that the process of hauling two huge bags of trash down nine flights of stairs (floor 10 to floor 1), AND only being able to use one hand to do so (old injury in left wrist), AND hauling a tote full of law books, took awhile in itself. So I say, "Hey, maybe I can get to the basement on the elevator. Awesome."

Nope. Elevator went UP. Two. Three. Whatever, fuck this shit, I got off and took the stairs to the basement from the third floor.

At this point, I'm a sweaty mess (see above note about law books and not-my-trash), and pissed as fuck. I hate this fucking c---bag whore, and I hate this fucking building. What if I were in a wheelchair or on crutches? I'd say this is a huge accessibility issue to not have a working elevator. True, this is the first time I've witnessed the broken elevator, but I doubt it's the first time it's happened.

I am tired of cleaning up after other people. There is still rice on the counter from sometime last week when she made rice (EW).

Also, she gets paper AND plastic!!!!!!!!!! Like, a paper bag with a plastic bag outside of it. And SHE'S the democrat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment