Monday, October 27, 2008

I need to get the hell out of my apartment.

So, after realizing how horribly late I already was for Contracts, and not helped along by my roommate's absolutely retarded questions that indicate to me that she really does have her head up her ass, I finally make it out to the elevator with her.

And finally, after a horribly long wait, the elevator shows up... And it has the maintenance guy in it, and the elevator is full of his stuff. So we wait for him to unload the elevator, and then SHE STARTS TRYING TO CHAT WITH HIM, and the fucking door starts closing, and, because ONLY ONE ELEVATOR WORKS FOR TEN FLOORS OF 30 UNITS EACH, I yell, GET THE DOOR! And she won't move!!! So I push her towards the elevator, because OMFG, I am NOT taking ten fucking flights of stairs down because SHE wants to be social.

So, of course, she proceeds to bitch me out in the elevator because oh my gawwwwd I like totally almost made her fall over! My reply: "Well, when there is one elevator, YOU REALLY NEED TO MOVE FASTER."

Have I properly emphasized the lack of more than one working elevator?! I should note as well that the wait for this one elevator was long enough for me to remember my USB stick in another bag, walk back down the hallway, unlock the door, go over to my room, grab the USB stick, re-lock the door, go back down the hall, and continue to wait for the elevator.

On Friday night, Boyfriend asked why there could be butter on the kitchen counter. It is now Monday. There is still butter on the kitchen counter. I really just wish she could cease to exist. Like, I come home from class and all her stuff is gone. That would be nice.

EDIT: In further support of my theory that she has her head up her ass: that creature has been using my CS travel mug (stainless, badass) because... all hers leak at the seal. Really? Gosh, I never would have thought that stuff you get for FREE is crap, especially when you put it in the bottom rack of the dishwasher. And, better yet, "I was going to get one from Target, but they were like so expensive! $20 for one with a handle!" While that is on the higher side of a travel tumbler, it is by no means unreasonable. The average value of mine is around $15/each (!= price paid since the Halloween one was on sale for $4.99 last November :P). Again, head --> ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment